PUR affiliates FAQ
How do I sign up?
Right now, PUR affiliates is invite-only. We select certain bloggers or influencers based on an internal checklist of special factors. If you are selected you will be asked for your name and email address. Once invited you will receive an email with your affiliate link in it. At first your URL will be a combination of your email and or name, however, you will be able to change your affiliate URL at any time.
How do I start getting sales?
Once you get your link you will be able to insert it into blog articles, areas around your site, or even shorten it for use on social media!
How much do I earn? What do my followers get?
When you get your affiliate link you can advertise it to your fans and followers! Every follower who purchases a product through your link will receive 20% off and every successful purchase made thrugh your link or with your coupon will grant you 30% of that total purchase! Purchases are limited to once per unique customer (initial order only).
How long of a window do I have to receive credit for a purchase?
When someone clicks your link they get a special coupon unique to you. This coupon will last 180 days before it expires. This means you have a window of up to 180 days for that follower's purchase to count toward your affiliate earnings.
How do comissions work?
The commisions an affiliate(you) receives is a percentage of the net. This means you get a percentage of the sale after discounts have been subtracted from the total. This means if a product costs $90.00 and the person who used your link for the purchase got 20% off and it ended up being $72.00, the affiliate(you) would get 30% percentage of that $72.00 and not the $90.00, effectively leaving you with $21.60. These totals do NOT include shipping.
Someone purchased through my link but it isn't showing up!
There are usually a few reasons for this happening:
- - Your follower did not click your referral link before making a purchase.
- - Your follower clicked someone else's referral link before clicking your referral link to make a purchase.
- - Your followercompleted the purchase using a different device and browser from the one used to click your referral link.
- - Your follower's purchase is below the minimum amount to be considered for a reward.
- - The minimum number of referred purchases required for a referral reward have not yet been met.
- - The Referred Purchase Review Period still in effect (ours is 1 day)
- - You have not yet selected your cash reward preference and entered your PayPal email address (cash referral rewards only)
How do I get paid?
You get paid through Paypal. You must assign your account a valid and active paypal email in your account settings.
1. PayPal regulations prevent us from sending money to PayPal accounts that are categorized as Non-Profit Organizations (NPOs). Advocates should ideally set up a Personal PayPal account to receive the rewards.
2. PayPal regulations prevent us from sending money to PayPal accounts in Russia, Ukraine or Turkey so please ensure that your Advocate's account is set up outside of these countries to be able to receive their rewards.
When do I get paid?
Any rewards due to our affiliates (via PayPal) will be paid out on or around the 16th of every month. If you have any concern or questions over this subject, please feel free to email our affiliates support.
How do I track my stats?
Affiliates need to set a password before they can access analytics. At the top of your "share link" page (which you should have gotten in the intial email), there should be a menu item titled "Your Rewards". There you can see your total referrals, in addition to both your pending and completed rewards. If you have not yet set a password, please do. If it requests you enter a password and you do not remember it, please submit a reset password request and you will receive further instructions via the email address on file.
For all affiliate related questions please shoot us an email at email@example.com thanks!